- East and West work cultures are very much built on relationship
- In Hong Kong, the teams work around the clock
- We have been training these models with historical data, data that created a lot of social disparity and biases, and inherited inequality
- ESG becomes a little bit more of a marketing conversation and branding
- The real work comes after you know what your North Star is
- I hope more people can see the long-term impact on their decision-making process
- If you are not tested you do not know your potential
Ellen Wu has a proven track record of solving complex business challenges with innovative technology strategies. A strong passion for advancing sustainability, ethical AI, diversity, and leadership.
Between Meetings is a series of on-the-go interviews in which we discuss innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship. Our guests are industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and corporate innovators. We catch them between meetings. In a car ride across town, they share inspiring stories, personal experiences, industry insights, and practical advice on how to scale your way to success.
🎙 Follow the host Marian Danko on LinkedIn.
YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter
Subscribe to the podcast via other services to be notified when a new episode is released. We are on WeChat Channel, bilibili, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and more.